[linux-elitists] What to do about RIAA?

Eugene.Leitl@lrz.uni-muenchen.de Eugene.Leitl@lrz.uni-muenchen.de
Sat Feb 24 12:07:34 PST 2001

Aaron Lehmann wrote:

> Perhaps the elitist community could organize a demonstration or think
> up a better idea of some way to show that we will not tolerate these
> abuses.

The only way to avoid censorship is filtering is to use steganographic
channels, camouflaging as https sessions, both in port choice as in
traffic pattern.

I've not yet looked into MojoNation, but I just hope they use
steganography to camouflage their network. I don't have the impression
FreeNet did their homework when it comes to design.