[linux-elitists] GCC GPL Violation Alert

Ruben I Safir - Brooklyn Linux Solutions CEO ruben@mrbrklyn.com
Sat Feb 10 18:57:18 PST 2001

It --- is derived and NOT available

(Although they're thinking about making it available via ftp to qualified
customers - ONLY)

And I don't think they have a GPL license on it either....