[linux-elitists] Secure CVS

Rick Moen rick@linuxmafia.com
Sat Feb 10 14:33:51 PST 2001

begin  Justin F. Knotzke quotation:

> I jumped in a little late on this thread so excuse me if I am rambling
> however there is a way to wrap ssh over cvs under Windows. I've been
> using it for a few years. It does require you do create an account for
> each user.
>
> Check out: http://www.wincvs.org

Ja, thanks.  I belatedly found that -- and promptly noticed your
postings to the project's mailing list.

[Windoze users:]

> I once tried the RTFM line with them but that didn't go over well (ie
> they claimed to have read it but really all they did was put my phone
> number on the manual).

See, this is why there will always be a market for rawhide whips.

--
Cheers,                                Before enlightenment, caffeine.
Rick Moen                              After enlightenment, caffeine.