[linux-elitists] anybody using non BIND dns?

Rick Moen rick@linuxmafia.com
Sat Feb 3 12:12:12 PST 2001

begin  Vinnie Chassot quotation:

> why? What did joy do?

Um... made excuses for SCSL?

> ObLinux: Good thing: It has been mandated that we will run linux for
> some things at work Bad thing: It has been mandated that we will run
> RedHat.  <sigh>

The good thing about having Red Hat installed is that it furnishes a
suitable chroot environment in which you can install Debian.

--
Cheers,                                Before enlightenment, caffeine.
Rick Moen                              After enlightenment, caffeine.