[linux-elitists] anybody using non BIND dns?

Heather star@starshine.org
Fri Feb 2 16:07:55 PST 2001

> <quote who="Heather">
>
> > See?  Told ya.  nerds mud wrestling would sell a lot of tickets.
>
> We were *going* to have Kernel Hacker Mud Wrestling at linux.conf.au, but
> the rest of the organisers thought it was wrong (Catholic girls on LSD), and
> the only person who wanted to compete was Rusty.
>
> That was before we told him that it was kernel hacker vs. kernel hacker,
> mano a mano.

Now you know *why* it would sell a lot of tickets ... in addition to the
obvious snickering about nerds in contact sports, someone has probably
forced them to do it.  Possibly because the finalist gets to drag the one
who forced them, into the ring.  Or winner gets a lifetime supply of
Guiness, or something like that.

> Spoilsports.

Well, what did you expect of IDG anyway.

> -- jdub@aphid.net --------------------------------- http://linux.conf.au/ --
>                   ASCII stupid question, get a stupid ANSI.

:) I like that one.

* Heather * Remember, even if you win the rat race -- you're still a rat.