[linux-elitists] http://www.fcc.gov and LINUX exclusion (fwd)

Rusty Foster rusty@kuro5hin.org
Sun Dec 30 08:05:40 PST 2001

Eugene Leitl wrote:

> I would like to request you to contact your State Representative,
> Senators and the Federal Communication Commission Officers about a
> issue that is causing ALL UNIX/Linux and Apple users a problem.

Has anyone tried asking the FCC web staff about the problem? I bet my
state representative didn't have much of a hand in the technical choices
made on the FCC website...

--R
--
Rusty Foster :: rusty@kuro5hin.org :: http://www.kuro5hin.org
What am I loving: http://www.kuro5hin.org/usr/rusty/diary

John Milton: The wise man takes notice of the river as it
flows. The foolish man stands and waits for it to pass.

psctsh: What the hell is that supposed to mean? Either
case you've got some idiot sitting there staring at the water.
Replace both "wise" and "foolish" with the word "boring."
                                              --Overheard on Kuro5hin