[linux-elitists] TurboLinux hiring Marketing Mgr.

Rick Moen rick@linuxmafia.com
Thu Dec 27 12:47:49 PST 2001

Quoting Don Marti Uses GIFs on the Sly (dmarti@zgp.org):

> Turbolinux is running an ad in the SJ Mercury News for a "Senior
> Product Marketing Mgr." to be based in Brisbane, California and
> "help launch a new product line that is revolutionizing the way
> servers are deployed and managed."
>
> PowerCockpit?

Hey, maybe they can license Sorcerer for that!

I notice that SuSE's Oakland office just moved from 580 Second Street,
Suite 210 to 318 Harrison St., Suite 310.  Does this portend anything
interesting, or just Brownian motion?

--
Cheers,                                     The Viking's Reminder:
Rick Moen                                   Pillage first, _then_ burn.