[linux-elitists] DOTGNU

Rick Moen rick@linuxmafia.com
Sat Dec 22 15:56:41 PST 2001

begin Don Marti Uses GIFs on the Sly quotation:

> Some of these might make interesting free software projects for
> some people.  I still don't know what problem each part is supposed
> to solve, though.

Silly editor, it's not supposed to solve problems:  It's an end in
itself.  It's intended to suck everyone into the loving embrace of the
impending .NET world.  The problems and their prescribed solutions will
be issued to you as you need them.

It's Java for the new millennium.

--
"Is it not the beauty of an asynchronous form of discussion that one can go and
make cups of tea, floss the cat, fluff the geraniums, open the kitchen window