[linux-elitists] Carpal tunnel prevention and X

Matt Beland matt@rearviewmirror.org
Thu Dec 20 12:20:59 PST 2001

On Thu, Dec 20, 2001 at 11:46:47AM -0800, Seth David Schoen wrote:
> Don Marti writes:
>
> > They say that improving your touch-typing skills is a good way to
> > prevent RSI.
>
> Didn't work for me.

Didn't work for me either.

However, regular visits to the chiropractor have done wonders - and my
MD is still insisting the only possible fix is surgery, despite the fact
that my wrists and hands no longer hurt, my grip is back to where it was
in high school, and I pass the RSI tests with flying colors.

How regular? Once per week for about six weeks until he (and I) were
satisfied with my progress, then about once a month or so unless I start
noticing a problem.

--
Matt Beland
matt@rearviewmirror.org