[linux-elitists] LOCAL San Francisco: Dasvedanya Dmitry!

Don Marti dmarti@zgp.org
Mon Dec 17 16:23:25 PST 2001

Dasvedanya Dmitry!

A San Francisco party to celebrate Dmitry Sklyarov's freedom.

Dmitry and his attorney have been invited.

Meet your favorite EFF personalities and have some beer!

  Wednesday, December 19th
  7:00 PM until closing
  21St Amendment Brewery Cafe
  563 2nd Street
  San Francisco, CA 94107

2nd Amendment Brewery Cafe is on 2nd St. between Bryant and Brannan.

>From Caltrain: walk two blocks east on Townsend, turn left (north)
onto 2nd.

>From MUNI: Take the N train to the San Francisco Giants ballpark
stop; walk two blocks north on 2nd.

>From BART: Get off at Montgomery St. and walk 5 blocks south on 2nd,
or transfer to the N train and see above.

By car: Baseball season is out so there should be plenty of parking
spaces to choose from.

Please join us at 7:00 for dinner; program begins at 8:00.
No admission charge, but you pay for your own food and drink.
Vegetarian foods available.

http://zgp.org/~dmarti
dmarti@zgp.org                                  Free the web, burn all GIFs.
KG6INA                                               http://burnallgifs.org/