[linux-elitists] IP: Just to balance the scales (fwd)

Brenno J.S.A.A.F. de Winter brenno@dewinter.com
Mon Dec 17 01:17:51 PST 2001

But he's doing the right thing. Selling his powerbook for a cheap price.
However be carefull: If he doesn't understand booting, what ensures us
he didn't connect 220V to his networkcard?
;-)