[linux-elitists] IP: Just to balance the scales (fwd)

Sun Dec 16 16:15:42 PST 2001

The man is so pathetic.

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Sun, 16 Dec 2001 19:05:16 -0500
From: David Farber <dave@farber.net>
To: ip-sub-1@majordomo.pobox.com
Subject: IP: Just to balance the scales

Today , my brand new Apple Powerbook G4 Titanium running normal OS X 10.1
got a kernal fault ( for no reason I can tell) and when I reset the machine
to reboot, all it would do is try to boot from the floppy (which I and most
folk don't have. Attempts to use the Option boot yielded no additional
options I would locate and I am stuck with a dead machine

To say I am pissed is an understatement. I suspect if I can get my Windows
Laptop unstuck from a PGP induced problem I may have a Powerbook for sale
cheap.

Dave

For archives see:
http://www.interesting-people.org/archives/interesting-people/