Civic's class Re: [linux-elitists] BurnAllRedHat?

Rusty Foster rusty@kuro5hin.org
Fri Dec 14 09:05:05 PST 2001

Ben Woodard <ben@zork.net> said:

> I'm sort of building up a mental syllabus for my dreamed for Civics
> class.

..

> Anyone want to add anything?

Not being a teacher, and being, in fact, a webhead type person, why
not make Civics 101, the website? I know there have been many times
when I have wished for a useful, concise, comprehensive reference for
exactly these kinds of things.

> Another idea that I had would be to team up with a lawyer and write an
> O'Reilly book on the legal environment for open source developers.

YES. Oh my, yes. Please!

--R
--
Rusty Foster              || "What am I doing?
rusty@kuro5hin.org        || I'm quietly judging you."