[linux-elitists] BurnAllRedHat?

Rick Moen rick@linuxmafia.com
Thu Dec 13 11:30:16 PST 2001

begin M. Drew Streib quotation:

> It seems that most of what we're looking for falls under comparative
> advertising, when it is made clear that Red Hat is not the source of the
> copied distribution.

Such is the nature of my insufficiently tutored understanding, too.

I think this is a case of a corporate lawyer gone loco.  It happens,
occasionally.  It's sad, but there's nothing to do for it but have them
put down painlessly, surrounded by their favourite toys.

--
"Is it not the beauty of an asynchronous form of discussion that one can go and
make cups of tea, floss the cat, fluff the geraniums, open the kitchen window