[linux-elitists] BurnAllRedHat?

Ruben Safir ruben@mrbrklyn.com
Wed Dec 12 10:09:44 PST 2001

>> This may be similar
>> to knockoff products putting "compare to name brand xxx" on their
>> labels,
>> which so far is in pretty wide practice.

I'm  not sure how you can see this as similar to a generic product saying
it's similar to brand xxxx, which itself has different meanings in
different industries.

Red Hat distrbutes   Linux technology at it's core, and it is correct to
describe it as Red Hat Linux, although Linux itself is trademarked.

Mandrake is another story.  They are Mandrake Linux based  (Compare to)
Red Hat :).

Ruben
   --

Brooklyn Linux Solutions