[linux-elitists] Phil Zimmermann on key exchange (fwd)

Eric S. Johansson esj@harvee.billerica.ma.us
Wed Dec 12 07:49:22 PST 2001

At 08:17 AM 12/12/2001 -0500, R. A. Hettinga forwarded:

http://harvee.billerica.ma.us/~esj/camram.html

the documentation is rough but it's heading in that direction (no UI
encryption) and it is a great defense against spam.

I need a coding body or two to help prototype.

--- eric