[linux-elitists] Bank of America doesn't want our business?

Don Marti dmarti@zgp.org
Tue Dec 11 22:51:05 PST 2001

begin Andy Bastien quotation of Thu, Nov 29, 2001 at 01:46:54PM -0500:

> Generally speaking, however, if a site kicks me out because I'm using
> Mozilla I don't go back.  If it's a shopping site, they just lost my
> business.

Not surprisingly, Microsoft Passport kicks Mozilla out (but does
claim to accept Netscape 4.x).  I pasted the message onto LJ's
official Microsoft-bashing forum (moderated by Doc)

http://linuxjournal.com/modules.php?op=modload&name=Forum&file=viewtopic&topic=20&forum=25

http://zgp.org/~dmarti
dmarti@zgp.org                                  Free the web, burn all GIFs.
KG6INA                                               http://burnallgifs.org/