[linux-elitists] random questions

Don Marti dmarti@zgp.org
Sun Dec 9 22:40:19 PST 2001

begin Bulent Murtezaoglu quotation of Mon, Dec 10, 2001 at 12:33:10AM -0500:

> The moderator seems to be a script weeding out people who use MS clients
> (right Don?).  Just take it easy, would be my advice.  I have seen
> nothing to indicate that infrequent activity leads to exclusion.

Infrequent activity is a good thing.  Some of the best posts come
from infrequent posters.

Mail from non-free mailers that don't run on GNU/Linux is rejected
by Management.

"So, I'll be looking from this Senator's standpoint, not just to bring
pressures but to try to see if there is some constitutional provisions
to tax, or approach that can be used on the Congress to limit this
outrageous filth." -- Sen. Ernest Hollings.
                      Committee on Commerce, Science and Transportation
                      September 19, 1985
                      (As recorded in "Porn Wars" by Frank Zappa on
                      "Frank Zappa Meets the Mothers of Prevention")

http://zgp.org/~dmarti
dmarti@zgp.org                                  Free the web, burn all GIFs.
KG6INA                                               http://burnallgifs.org/