[linux-elitists] random questions

Bulent Murtezaoglu bm@acm.org
Sun Dec 9 21:33:10 PST 2001

(quoting Jason Whittle (jason@well.com))
[...]
    >> At the same time, I find much of the discourse here to be
    >> enlightening, in a rather Socratic way, and so don't want to
    >> intentionally exclude myself by getting pegged as a luker.

    KMS> The only person who knows your lurking as a matter of course
    KMS> is Don.  That's why they call them lurkers.

Yes.  I don't even know how I found out about this list, but I
remember signing up to find out whether the 'moderator' would consider
me "elite" enough to include (NO credits in any linux thing).  The
moderator seems to be a script weeding out people who use MS clients
(right Don?).  Just take it easy, would be my advice.  I have seen
nothing to indicate that infrequent activity leads to exclusion.

cheers,

BM