[linux-elitists] "fundamental universal condition" ?

Don Marti dmarti@zgp.org
Sun Dec 9 16:48:39 PST 2001

begin Rob Walker quotation of Sun, Dec 09, 2001 at 05:21:25PM -0700:

> Marc> Obviously, the UI doesn't handle that, but you can you in ~/data
> Marc> and rm heldmesg-listname*
>
> That's true, MM administration is made happier when you figure out the
> text-based config which doesn't make python kill the box.
>
> Marc> After that, if you bring the web page, it will notice that the
> Marc> messages are gone, and update the list config accordingly.
>
> That's cool.

There's still a chunk of HTML on the admin page for each spam,
which makes the admin page pretty huge.  Is there a command-line
tool to manipulate the Mailman db files?

http://zgp.org/~dmarti
dmarti@zgp.org                                  Free the web, burn all GIFs.
KG6INA                                               http://burnallgifs.org/