[linux-elitists] Take back the net. CSS for the user

Ruben Safir ruben@mrbrklyn.com
Sun Dec 9 00:00:32 PST 2001

I'm suprised to read this.

Those "Influential Morons" was every net user, customer, and grandmother I
met over 5 years.  People wanted the stuff to be relatively static and all
the W3C documents to the contrary wasn't going tp change this.

The problem really is that CSS sucks are defining layout as well, leaving
just a more complicated language to break layouts between browsers.

HTML just needs things like <OVER PIXELS=400> tag

Is <BR CLEAR> still not in the spec?

CSS is not WORTH LEARNING if I have to test 10 browsers to see if the
classes work.

Ruben

--

Brooklyn Linux Solutions