[linux-elitists] random questions

Jason Whittle jason@well.com
Sat Dec 8 10:49:57 PST 2001

On Thu, 6 Dec 2001, Rick Moen wrote:
> I highly recommend his small but deft volume of memoirs, _My Secret War_.
> Much more interesting and worthwhile than, say, Wright's _Spycatcher_,
> which came out about the same time.

Hmmm... A book presented a non-fiction, written by a man who was arguably
one of the great manipulators of the century. I sense that you have a
greater desire to be deceived than even a devout Mormon.

Seriously though, _My Secret War_ contains a great deal what is presented
as factual information that other members of the spy trade have deemed
apocryphal. I don't know about _Spycatcher._

Cheers,
Jason Whittle