[linux-elitists] Bank of America doesn't want our business?

Don Marti dmarti@zgp.org
Sun Dec 2 19:49:49 PST 2001

begin  Karsten M. Self quotation of Sun, Dec 02, 2001 at 06:41:22PM -0800:

> Take a look at The Cluetrain Manifesto.  Companies are facing customer
> feedback in ways they've never had to deal with before, many still don't
> get it.  Contrast my own story with Don Marti's: cracked display,
> called, was given a FedEx number, pickup at the door, delivery of a
> repaired unit (new display -- actually, likely new case with old guts),
> two days later.  The actual repair turnaround was < 8 hours.  I haven't
> seen my laptop since Nov 2.

Same old obviously worn laptop, but either a new LCD screen or an
absolutely perfect cleaning job.

Of course I am the Media so I probably get special treatment...
http://linuxjournal.com/article.php?sid=5525

http://zgp.org/~dmarti
dmarti@zgp.org                                  Free the web, burn all GIFs.
KG6INA                                               http://burnallgifs.org/