[linux-elitists] Fwd: EFF: Grand Jury Charges Russian Companyand Programmer]

Wed Aug 29 04:29:41 PDT 2001

On Tue, 28 Aug 2001, Karsten M. Self wrote:

> Dima's been indicted.

Did you expect anything else? I didn't, and that's why I've been running
with the cypherpunks again in the last months. There's a great need for
coders who will contribute to the integration of Freenet and Mojo Nation,
as both packages are complementary, and integrable.

At the very least, try contributing minimally by joining both networks as
user, especially if you're on a pipe of ADSL grade or better (SDSL flat
rate is about optimal, anything else would be violating the Geneva
convention).

In case you haven't noticed it yet: this is war. Make them feel it.