[linux-elitists] Techie guide to SF (appallingly off-topic, I'm afraid)

Don Marti dmarti@zgp.org
Fri Aug 24 21:43:49 PDT 2001

begin Ron Guerin quotation of Fri, Aug 24, 2001 at 11:11:00PM -0400:

> I had the pleasure of watching Don take apart the APC people over
> opening their power protocol at the show in Manhattan this past winter.

That wasn't "take apart" -- that was "discuss protocol documentation
opportunities with a vendor, with a view to increasing the usability
of their fine products in the server and development workstation
markets."

I don't do "take apart" very much.

--
Don Marti      What do we want?  Free Dmitry!  When do we want it?  Now!
http://zgp.org/~dmarti                      Free Dmitry: http://eff.org/