[linux-elitists] Techie guide to SF (appallingly off-topic, I'm afraid)

Brooklyn Linux Solutions CEO ruben@mrbrklyn.com
Fri Aug 24 11:18:48 PDT 2001

Well

I can't tell you much about SF, but Brooklyn is a great place to
spend a weekend.

Do some fishing in the Atlantic for Stripers, great resturaunts,
night life downtown, Coney Island, Opera, Theater,
world class accomedations....

Ruben