[linux-elitists] Techie guide to SF (appallingly off-topic, I'm afraid)

Don Marti dmarti@zgp.org
Fri Aug 24 15:48:05 PDT 2001

begin M. Drew Streib quotation of Fri, Aug 24, 2001 at 10:05:31PM +0000:

> Don Marti is one of the aforementioned people to follow that seem to
> know what they are doing. Whether or not he _actually_ knows what he
> is doing is up for debate.

Elitists are welcome to visit the Linux Journal hospitality suite at
the Marriott Hotel on Fourth and Mission.  I'll be there Wednesday
afternoon.

--
Don Marti      What do we want?  Free Dmitry!  When do we want it?  Now!
http://zgp.org/~dmarti                      Free Dmitry: http://eff.org/