[linux-elitists] Techie guide to SF (appallingly off-topic, I'm afraid)

M. Drew Streib dtype@dtype.org
Fri Aug 24 15:05:31 PDT 2001

On Fri, Aug 24, 2001 at 02:38:18PM -0700, Don Marti wrote:
> > I think the best strategy might be to just look for people/groups that
> > are planning to go out and seem like they know what they are doing.
>
> Don't forget the Free Dmitry fundraising party on the 29th:
> http://www.allseer.com/dmitryfundraisingparty/

Don Marti is one of the aforementioned people to follow that seem to
know what they are doing. Whether or not he _actually_ knows what he
is doing is up for debate.

-drew

--
M. Drew Streib <dtype@dtype.org> | http://dtype.org/