[linux-elitists] Techie guide to SF (appallingly off-topic, I'm afraid)

M. Drew Streib dtype@dtype.org
Fri Aug 24 14:22:31 PDT 2001

On Fri, Aug 24, 2001 at 04:13:43PM -0500, Ryan Waldron wrote:
> Well, while I don't mind if other folks are partying, I'm not so much
> looking for a place to partake as a place to enjoy.

I think the best strategy might be to just look for people/groups that
are planning to go out and seem like they know what they are doing.

At least one night I do plan to partake, though, albeit at a techie
place. Jamie Zawinski's 'DNA Lounge' is interesting. (dnalounge.com)

-drew

--
M. Drew Streib <dtype@dtype.org> | http://dtype.org/
FSG <dtype@freestandards.org>    | Linux International <dtype@li.org>