[linux-elitists] Techie guide to SF (appallingly off-topic, I'm afraid)

Ryan Waldron rew@erebor.com
Fri Aug 24 14:13:43 PDT 2001

On Fri, 24 Aug 2001, M. Drew Streib wrote:

> On Fri, Aug 24, 2001 at 04:01:02PM -0500, Ryan Waldron wrote:
> > Ideally I'd like to know - if I, as a geek/Linuxboy/junior-hacker,
> > *lived* in the area, where would I go and hang out?  Forget the
> > tourist mess - what's cool to do in SF on weeknights (without a car,
> > mind you)?
>
> Does ('junior-hacker' == 'underage')?

No, that was more 'adeptness' than 'age' - I haven't been underage in
several years by now. :)

> SF is a great party city, and there is plenty of nightlife, if you like
> that. If not, there are other things to do, but I'm less sure about
> in the evenings...

Well, while I don't mind if other folks are partying, I'm not so much
looking for a place to partake as a place to enjoy.

--
Ryan Waldron    |||   http://www.erebor.com    |||    rew@erebor.com

"The web goes ever, ever on, down from the site where it began..."