[linux-elitists] Linux10.org dudes

Rick Moen rick@linuxmafia.com
Tue Aug 21 21:48:14 PDT 2001

begin  Jeff Waugh quotation:

> Someone here will have to know or be one of the Linux10 dudes... Who on
> earth do I contact to get our LUG's Linux10 party up on the site?

the Linux10 planners discuss such things.

> We call shrimps prawns, and don't drink Fosters.

A man of discernment!  Burragorang Bock, perhaps?  Redback wheat beer?
Toohey's Old Ale?  Hahn Premium?  Best Bitter?

All of those are so good that you really ought to serve them at room
temperature for a change, so we might actually taste them.

--
Cheers,                 "Heedless of grammar, they all cried 'It's him!'"
Rick Moen                       -- R.H. Barham, _Misadventure at Margate_