[linux-elitists] drew is so fuckin' l33t!

Don Marti dmarti@zgp.org
Fri Aug 10 10:02:04 PDT 2001

M. Drew Streib for Social Engineer of the Year!

Effective ways to move up in the rankings:

1. Make contact with one of the isolated tribes of GPG users who are
not part of the strong set.  All those people will then be connected,
but far away from everyone except you, bwah ha ha.

2. Teach a class on GPG and get all your students to sign your key.

3. Run a keysigning

Hey, wait a minute -- the ways to get more Drew juice are also
the ways to expand the usefulness of the web of trust and get more
people started using crypto.  Way to use elitism for good.

(I've already written a puff piece on Drew for LJ.)

----- Forwarded message from "M. Drew Streib" <dtype@dtype.org> -----