[linux-elitists] Legitimate crypto circumvention examples

Brooklyn Linux Solutions ruben@mrbrklyn.com
Fri Aug 3 10:58:56 PDT 2001

Yes we can win this battle politically, and we will.  I've never been
involved
in a political battle ever and lost.

I am well school in NYC Machine Politics and I know EXACTLY what needs to
be done to repeal the DMCA and/or have it removed by the Supreme Court.

It just takes real elbow grease.  Door to Door knocking, 7 days a week,
relentless lobbying, and communitee relations.

And most of all, it takes core of dedicated workers willing to bleed the
American Flag to do it.

<<You cannot win this battle. >>

Ruben
--