[linux-elitists] Fun with SirCam

Wil Cooley wcooley@nakedape.cc
Fri Aug 3 14:04:47 PDT 2001

Thus spake M. Drew Streib:
> On Thu, Aug 02, 2001 at 10:57:36PM -0700, Rick Moen wrote:
> > To separate the attachment into its binary-payload (worm) and document
> > portions, use fb like this:
> >
> >   fb c 0.137215 attachment sircam.worm
> >   fb c 137216 attachment document
>
> Hey! It works!
>
> 300+ of these buggers in the past couple of weeks. Now I have weekend
> reading!

Uh, I probably wouldn't admit publicly to reading these things, but
if I were to, I'd probably say they're pretty mundane and scarcely
worth the effort.

Wil
--
W. Reilly Cooley                           wcooley@nakedape.cc
LNXS: Get 0.2.0-devel at http://sourceforge.net/projects/lnxs/

After all, all he did was string together a lot of old, well-known quotations.
		-- H.L. Mencken, on Shakespeare