[linux-elitists] Free Dimity rally at LWE?

Don Marti dmarti@zgp.org
Thu Aug 2 11:42:11 PDT 2001

begin Steve M Bibayoff quotation of Thu, Aug 02, 2001 at 10:45:06AM -0700:

> Does the rest seem sound? The only reason I suggested the Tuesday the 28
> was because most of the people who come only for one day tend to come on
> that day.

We can try to get them to come back for the march, then.
People who really only come for one day are going to be in
rush-to-see-everything mode and poor prospects for the "spend half
your LinuxWorld time at a protest" pitch.

--
Don Marti      What do we want?  Free Dmitry!  When do we want it?  Now!
http://zgp.org/~dmarti                      Free Dmitry: http://eff.org/