[linux-elitists] [declan@well.com: FC: Sen. Hatch "commends"DOJ for Sklyarov arrest, IP prosecutions]

Wed Aug 1 13:54:29 PDT 2001

On Wed, 1 Aug 2001, Ben Woodard wrote:

> I know what you mean. It is one of those things that is SO obvious you
> wonder why you never heard it before or even why you didn't realize it
> yourself long long ago.

Hey! Quit being so subversive, it's an unannounced public gathering. We'll
have to disband it, or sumpn.

> why has alternative media never caught on? Becuase the very nature of
> their mixture doesn't work with the system.

Yah, the feds have been notified. They'll kick down your door any minute
now.

Public media? Whofuck needs public media. I usually read public media for
pure amusement's sake; most of news of relevance comes off the net, via
the semiprivate channels. Almost in realtime, from all corners of the
world.

And ain't that a Good Thing.