[linux-elitists] Microsoft prizes for rat finks

Rick Moen rick@linuxmafia.com
Mon Apr 30 00:13:43 PDT 2001

begin  Aaron Lehmann quotation:

> I am indeed aware of CscHTML. As far as I know it is not thriving. It
> has not been updated since version 1.1.0. For reasons that I cannot
> begin to imagine, someone ran s/gtk_html/csc_html/ on the whole source
> tree[1]. Needless to say, this disqualifies it from being a "drop-in
> replacement".

I'm sorry, I thought it would be obvious that I meant you have to do the
exact reverse substitution (on code that calls it).

--
Cheers,
Rick Moen                      "vi is my shepherd; I shall not font."