[linux-elitists] Microsoft prizes for rat finks

Rick Moen rick@linuxmafia.com
Sun Apr 29 22:47:47 PDT 2001

begin Don Marti Uses GIFs on the Sly quotation:

> Happier news: as of blowing away an old StarOffice and Netscape
> 4.whatever, I am now a Free Man with respect to software on machines
> under my control:

I've done likewise, thanks to Konqueror 2.1.1.

uncle-enzo:~# vrms
No non-free packages installed on uncle-enzo! rms would be proud.
guido:/home/rick# vrms
No non-free packages installed on guido! rms would be proud.

And Flash I can well live without.

--
Cheers,                                  DISCLAIMER:  I didn't do it.
Rick Moen                                You can't prove it.  Nobody