Felten backs down.... Re: [linux-elitists] Happy World Intellectual Property Day

Eugene.Leitl@lrz.uni-muenchen.de Eugene.Leitl@lrz.uni-muenchen.de
Sat Apr 28 11:00:14 PDT 2001

Paul J Collins wrote:

>     EL> The web is dead, let's move on to MojoNation.
>
>     B> d00d, do you have to be so extropian all the time?

Yeah, and busting a vein in the process. I'm glad it shows.

> Normally he does it it on pigdog-l, but that seems to dead at the

Normally he does it on some 30-odd mailing lists, but thanks
for noticing. You've just made a simple extropian very happy.

> moment.  I blame your prolonged absence, myself.

I've thought it was the occasional hiccup, the server blipping in
and out off the Net. Weird.

Hey, any of you 'leet enough to run LinuxBIOS yet? DoC Millenium
seems to be something like $60 bucks, though, and native mumboard
flashes are not supported yet due to limited size and high bloat
due on kernel size, so it doesn't pay in terms of $$$s. But "lo0k,
Ma, no movable parts inside!" part does sound nifty.