[linux-elitists] Chalmers on Felten

Don Marti dmarti@zgp.org
Fri Apr 27 11:09:12 PDT 2001

begin  Mr. Bad quotation of Fri, Apr 27, 2001 at 10:48:17AM -0700:

> Information wants to be downloaded from subscription-only sites by
> irresponsible journalists and posted on Freenet, Don.

One reason I made the message/x-mailmethis pages was so that replying to
a message in the experimental archives would work if you were using a
Freenet copy of the archive. When I have a couple more features in the
new archives, I'll start inserting them with freenetmirror.

By the way, does anybody get the little bars-n-arrows-n-stuff at
the left in the experimental archives? I think they're completely
self-explanatory but that's just me.

Experimental archives at http://zgp.org/linux-elitists/, search at
http://zgp.org/