Felten backs down.... Re: [linux-elitists] Happy World Intellectual Property Day

Ari Jort arijort@valinux.com
Thu Apr 26 16:36:47 PDT 2001

Jay,

I agree, I think it's quite the opposite of defeat.

Litigious penetration of the once foritifed walls of
the ivory tower will attract the wider and sympathetic
attention to this issue that I think we crave.

Expose!

Can anyone retell a preceding example of a legal,
corporate so blatantly intruding into academic
discource?  Notice, I said "blatantly".

Our dispute may be rising to the pitch of the
debate over ways of teaching evolutionary science
and its competitors.

ari