[linux-elitists] Moyer on Media

Rusty Foster rusty@kuro5hin.org
Thu Apr 26 13:01:54 PDT 2001

"Karsten M. Self" wrote:

> Get out and rake some muck today.

And let em know you mean it with the attractive, redesigned, New York
Times styled "Media Whore" T-shirt. Now available in several styles, or
as a mug.

http://www.cafepress.com/mediawhore/

Look for it at the Webbys award ceremony. :-)

--R

PS: C'mon, Mr. Bad, you know you want one.
--
Rusty Foster :: rusty@kuro5hin.org :: http://www.kuro5hin.org/

I tried to do good, but the robot jumped up and pushed
grandma's head and she started spitting and her teeth flew
out and the robot shot sparks and grandma fell down the
stairs onto my uncle. It was the worst Christmas ever.
                                                  --Lowtax