Felten backs down.... Re: [linux-elitists] Happy World Intellectual Property Day

Ari Jort arijort@valinux.com
Thu Apr 26 15:30:04 PDT 2001

Add another woe to today's list of grievances.

Has everyone been following the non-presentation
of the sdmi attack by Prof Felten?

http://cryptome.org/sdmi-attack.htm

Today he announced he was not going to present the paper
detailing his discoveries out of fear of the cost of litigation.

ari