[linux-elitists] Fwd: Copyright infringement is NOT in linux/drivers/usb/serial/keyspan*fw.h

Brooklyn Linux Solutions CEO ruben@mrbrklyn.com
Tue Apr 24 12:21:47 PDT 2001

<<I honestly don't care. If it's not free software, it ain't free. >>

You forgot the words ....

In MY OPINION.

Because in every other way it IS free software.

If you don't want to use the images, by all means - DON'T USE USB.

I've lost 10's of thousands of dollars is REAL revenue because I refuse to
use
closed operating systems.  Don't use USB if you don't want to accept the
images...
or don't use Linux or make your own images....

I've never seen any valid point made with the word "I" at the begining of
the sentence....let alone the words "I don't care"....

Why should someone else care about what you YOU want....
Try to focus on what OTHERs need if you care to convince them of anything.

Ruben

--
NYers for Fair Use

Because it's Fair Use or Useless....