Mining the archives (was Re: [linux-elitists] Laptop mania)

Rick Moen rick@linuxmafia.com
Sun Apr 22 23:17:50 PDT 2001

begin  Marc MERLIN quotation:

> IP tunneling over http.

Or upgrade your employer to one with more clue.  Or simply use your
personal PPP dial-up to SSH to your off-site shell, and read news from
there.  Or... let's get real about this:

Sorry, but "My boss won't let me have real network access" doesn't
strike me as meriting more than about iota's worth of pity -- certainly
not as disqualifying technology that fails to fit in a moron-sized hole.

rick@linuxmafia.com                           Or denied.  So there.