[linux-elitists] Corbis goes underground

Brooklyn Linux Solutions CEO ruben@www2.mrbrklyn.com
Sat Apr 21 13:26:19 PDT 2001

This is a good reason why we need to have guarantees of fairuse.  And one
of these fairuse guarantees need to be the right to archive materials
for future references.  Perhaps the public can gather enough of the
collection and archive it for public fair use to make the threat of
withdrawl of the material inconsequential.

I hope this is picked up by the DMCA DeCSS trial on NYC.  Does anyone
have primary resources on this story?

Ruben

~