[linux-elitists] K5 Submission Queue changes, RFC

Karsten M. Self kmself@ix.netcom.com
Sat Apr 21 14:55:22 PDT 2001

I believe there are a few K5 readers out there.  Much of the moderation
and mojo systems there are based on my design, though the submission
queue has not been to date.

I've submitted a substantial critique and set of suggestions for fixing
problems with the Kuro5hin.org (K5) submission queue.  I'm appealing to
this list for comments and feedback from those interested in the topic.

See http://www.usemod.com/cgi-bin/mb.pl?RecentChanges for more details.

Thanks.