Reply to list (was Re: [linux-elitists] DCMA II)

Karsten M. Self kmself@ix.netcom.com
Thu Apr 12 17:37:58 PDT 2001

on Thu, Apr 12, 2001 at 08:35:37PM -0400, Brooklyn Linux Solutions CEO (ruben@www2.mrbrklyn.com) wrote:
> None of the carve outs of the DMCA have been upheld in court or
> properly addressed by the  Copyright office.  In fact, the

I'm not sure why, but your posts to linux-elitists are being CC'd to me
rather than directed to LE.  I'd prefer to get list mail on list so that
it's filtered to the appropriate folder automatically rather than having
to dispose of it myself.

I'm having this problem with several LE members right now.  Should check
to see if headers have changed in the past week or so.