[linux-elitists] USPTO: just send email.

Don Marti dmarti@zgp.org
Mon Apr 9 13:30:27 PDT 2001

begin  Ben Woodard quotation of Mon, Apr 09, 2001 at 01:10:32PM -0700:

> How is having lots of people unknown to the USPTO nominate a person
> going to swing their opinion?

It's a move in the game. If they ignore nominations of patent reformers,
as they did last year, we can take the fact that they ignored the
nominations straight to Congress. It also gives us an excuse to do a
demonstration at USPTO -- they can't just say "well, you had your chance
to nominate someone and you didn't, so shut up."