[linux-elitists] Andrew Leonard Is A Gob-Waggling Dink

Don Marti dmarti@zgp.org
Mon Apr 9 12:31:07 PDT 2001

begin  Mr. Bad quotation of Mon, Apr 09, 2001 at 12:11:08PM -0700:

> This was real good, actually. The other question I asked him was,
> "Mr. D, your estranged brother Mike is also a rapper artist of some
> renown. Have you ever considered working together for information
> freedom?"

To be fair, Chuck D would have to do something for Tibet (Mike D's
cause), which doesn't even seem to have a two-letter ISO country code
(!) There's no .ti, is there?  The Government of Tibet in Exile is
hosted at "tibet.com" (lame).

Setting up a Tibetan TLD-in-exile would count as "free Tibet" thing and
an "information freedom" thing. All we would need is a little help from
Chris DiBona and the Dalai Lama.